One of my favorite lessons from A Course in Miracles is, “A miracle is a shift in perception.” By changing your perception of a situation, you completely shift your experience, the outcome and how you feel. So true and so amazing. Miracles are also found through gratitude and appreciating what’s all around you. I wrote my first Miracles Are post a couple months ago, and have decided to make this an ongoing series when I feel compelled to share the miracles in my life. I’d love to hear yours. 🙂
- Having faith in the Universe and the divine plan, even when things don’t seem to be going your way. Especially when things feel like they’re falling apart.
- Triggering other people’s negative responses through your work, it’s always a sign that you’re standing firmly in your truth and message.
- Opportunities to learn something you really need for the path you want to take, from amazingly talented individuals, without stress or financial strain.
- Moments that bring up your deep rooted issues, fears and demons. They present opportunities for healing and release, so you can be stronger and healthier.
- Self care timeouts and massage therapy.
- The ability to make a choice in every moment. Choosing happiness, faith, trust and surrender as often as possible. It’s going exactly as it should be.
- Sensations of the body and deep trust. The ones that tell you, “YES, this is so right for you!” or, “No no no, this is not the best things for you right now.”
- Snow days, safe travels, warms gloves and fireplaces. Watching glittery snow fall out your window while the sun shines brightly.
- Books that stir your soul and remind you of the truth of this world. We’re all light, love and energetically connected. Our role is important.
- Opportunities to spend time with family in the places I call home.
Miracles are knowing that you’re making the changes necessary, and that while it may be incredibly trying and difficult at times, you’re always, ALWAYS being supported and guided by the divine. That no matter what comes up, what obstacles you face, or what fears and discomforts must be worked through, you’re moving forward, and it’s all so beautiful and miraculous in and of itself.