With Foundations for Unshakable Joy™—Stephenie Zamora’s signature process that’s changed hundreds of lives around the world since 2011—you’ll rediscover who you are, uncover what you’re passionate about, and start building a life around it more rapidly than you thought possible. This is the exact process that took Stephenie from a stressed and depressed mess to living the joyful and passion-filled life she has today. It’s easy to follow, implement, and stay motivated.
When you work through the Foundations process, you’ll get:
- An honest assessment of your life right now showing what seemingly “small” issues are creating massive negative impacts (a.k.a. huge “aha!” moments that instantly change your life).
- Clarity around what exactly you want out of life and what specifically it will take to make that happen. Because your dream life? Totally possible, I promise.
- A clear, step-by-step action plan that will get you there with ease, eliminate all obstacles, and prevent you from throwing in the towel at any point. It’s all smooth sailing from here!
- Tools to prioritize what’s most important for you so that you’re able to stay motivated, feel energized, and make things happen in your life—finally, regularly, and permanently!
- Three life-altering exercises that shift your mindset and produce massive, instant, and joy-filled results in all areas of your life. Cue more confidence, clarity, connection, and full-out self-expression!
- A fire in your heart and under your behind like you’ve never experienced before. Things like laziness, procrastination, and lack of motivation will become a thing of the past!
“People around me have noticed how ‘happy’ I’ve been lately and I can 100% say that I have never felt more happy, authentic, confident, and healthy as I do now. I am so grateful to Stephenie for helping me begin this journey of self discovery.” –Jennifer M.
“It’s changed my life. It made me became clear on where I am heading with my career and now it’s all falling into place. I can see it going just the way I dreamed of. I’m full of ideas and creativity now and I can put those ideas into practice. I’m excited, happy and full of energy.” –Charlie Oswin