Wanting to quit is something we all experience in life and work.
Especially entrepreneurs or anyone who finds themselves bumping into burnout, frustration, and overwhelm.
It’s a totally normal and to-be-expected part of the journey.
But, it doesn’t mean we should actually quit.
Sometimes, yes. Often, no.
Truth be told, there’s a simple question we can ask ourselves that will reveal what we’re missing and desiring and what needs to happen to shift in that direction. I’m talking all about this in today’s new video!
- Why this is a normal part of the journey (0:35)
- The permission you need to give yourself (1:16)
- Things not to do when you feel like quitting (2:10)
- What our stories have to tell us (2:23)
- How to shift tour story to shift your life (3:04)
- A critical question to ask yourself when you want to quit (3:36)
- Figuring out what you’re missing to make changes (4:25)
- Resources for when you want to quit (5:15)
Click play to start watching now…