Do you know what your purpose in life is?
If not, don’t worry – you’re not alone.
Many people are still trying to figure that out.
But once you do find your purpose in life, it’s important to live it out each and every day. That’s why we’ve gathered some of the best quotes about finding and living your purpose in life. These quotes will inspire and motivate you to keep moving forward on your journey to purpose-driven living!
- “Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it.” – Buddha
- “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
- “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” – Dalai Lama
“If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
- “You are never too old to set new goals or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman
- “I believe purpose is something for which one is responsible; it’s not just divinely assigned.” – Michael J. Fox
“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “If you have a strong purpose in life, you don’t have to be pushed. Your passion will drive you there.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Great minds have purposes, others have wishes.” – Washington Irving
- “To begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment.” – James Allen
- “The soul which has no fixed purpose in life is lost; to be everywhere, is to be nowhere.” – Michel de Montaigne
“By setting and pursuing goals, you have nothing to lose but a lot to gain. It has been scientifically proven that people who set goals are more fulfilled and positive about life. Having a purpose to wake up to each day will challenge us and give us meaning.” – Zoe McKey
- The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” – Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Brothers Karamazov
- “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Lean forward into your life. Begin each day as if it were on purpose.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- “It is better to have a meaningful life and make a difference than to merely have a long life.” – Bryant H. McGill