I feel like I’m getting stronger now after almost two years of dealing with compound trauma. I’m working through it with a counselor. I’m looking for ways that I can continue to heal from the trauma (i.e. what can I do – what is my part?).
- The importance of self-awareness and discernment in the healing process (1:00)
- How our “stuck points” can help show us areas of growth and how subconscious patterns contribute to stopping us from getting what we want (2:05)
- Questions to ask yourself to support moving toward what you want. Where is there room for healing? (3:02)
- How trauma, grief, and loss can impact the growth mindset (4:44)
- How being willing to ask for help and tapping into different resources can aid us in our healing process (6:20)