One of my favorite lessons from A Course in Miracles is, “A miracle is a shift in perception.” By changing your perception of a situation, you completely shift your experience, the outcome and how you feel. So true and so amazing. Miracles are also found through gratitude and appreciating what’s all around you. I wrote my first Miracles Are post awhile back, and have decided to make this an ongoing series when I feel compelled to share the miracles in my life.
- The best people in the best mastermind supporting your vision and ideas with feedback, support, accountability, resources, and sharing their wealth of knowledge and expertise openly.
- New opportunities, clients, growth, and experiences, all leading you in a direction that feels more right than you could every have imagine.
- Amazing vets, medical technology, Care Credit, and all the awesome people and things that lead to the little furry love of my life being healthy and on track to pester me for many mornings to come.
- Growing your team with just the right people just the right time.
- Laser focus, right in time for creating some serious awesome in your life and business… letting go of procrastination, scattered focus, and wasted time.
- Thai food, always.
- Shut down days, Netflix, little snuggly fuzzy babes, jammy pants, and the wonderful gift of being able to spend some time doing absolutely nothing.
- Acupressure, and the amazingness that it brings to everyone’s lives. Plus, the ability to guide someone through this simple, powerful practice.
- Support, in the many ways it shows up exactly when needed.
Life, each and every day. Being able to say annoyingly positive and cliche things like that and meaning it, because things are finally really clicking and falling into place. And what could be better?