One of my favorite lessons from A Course in Miracles is, “A miracle is a shift in perception.” By changing your perception of a situation, you completely shift your experience, the outcome and how you feel. So true and so amazing. Miracles are also found through gratitude and appreciating what’s all around you.
With all the changes and shifts happening in my life right now, I started writing out what miracles are to me right now. I’d love to hear yours as well. 🙂
- Realizing that a situation that feels like less freedom is actually exactly what you need to create the space and freedom that you desire in your life right now.
- Experiencing how powerful and healing it is to be in nature. To walk through the beautiful spaces, feel the sunshine on your skin and really breathe it all in.
- Knowing that the Universe always, ALWAYS delivers.
- Understanding that you have to be clear on what you desire to FEEL or EXPERIENCE from what you request, and knowing the Universe will send you a challenge, experience, person, opportunity or solution that can be entirely unexpected. Also, it will be exactly what you need.
- Experiencing the amazingness of being completely seen and understood and supported (and loved, so deeply loved), by another human being.
- Choosing to trust and release. And repeat.
- Understanding that it’s okay to change your mind. To build something beautiful, remarkable and desired by others, but to walk away from it. Simply because you’ve realized it’s not what’s right for you. (Oh, the many times I have done this)
- Settling into the uncomfortable feelings of change. Breathing. Being. Releasing.
- Learning to see beauty in every moment and every single place you are.
- Camera phones for allowing you to capture those beautiful moments forever.
- Sharing. Because without sharing our experiences, we can’t fully and deeply connect in this world, help others to share their truth, or find the support we need.
Miracles are entering the next season of your journey with openness, trust and enthusiasm (because you know now, that it all works out so beautifully), tucked right alongside fear and discomfort (because you also know now, these journey’s aren’t easy).
I want to know, what are miracles to YOU? Leave a comment below!